- Students can enhance a grade of a D or F in any course by taking the same or a comparable course. The enhanced course grade must be a C or higher.
- The grade enhancement policy allows a student who earned a C average in a high school credit course taken in middle school the opportunity to retake the course for a grade enhancement.
- For the state GPA required for graduation, calculation shall include all grades that the student attempts, including all D’s and F’s, unless enhanced.
- Once enhanced, the grade is not calculated for graduation purposes.
- For rank in class, all courses attempted are included in the district GPA.
- All courses attempted will appear on a student’s transcript regardless of grade enhancement.